Enable completed the network build in May 2018. You may see Enable working in your street as we continually maintain, repair and upgrade the network or as we extend the network into new subdivisions within our coverage area.
Articles in this section
- I would like to make a formal complaint
- Who are Enable Fibre Ambassadors?
- Is surface mounting duct along my fence safe and is the network protected?
- Why do I have to sign End User Terms?
- I’d like to make a noise level complaint.
- I want to report one of your contractors and/or staff members for poor behaviour – how do I do this?
- I have a health and safety concern.
- My address isn’t showing in your coverage area but I know I can get fibre
- Why doesn’t my address show up in the address search?
- Will Enable bring fibre to more areas than the current plan?