Yes. Fibre will currently provide 30Mbps-1G download and 10-500Mbps upload. Customers can enjoy broadband speeds over our network that are many times faster than the old residential copper services.
Articles in this section
- I would like to make a formal complaint
- Who are Enable Fibre Ambassadors?
- Is surface mounting duct along my fence safe and is the network protected?
- Why do I have to sign End User Terms?
- I’d like to make a noise level complaint.
- I want to report one of your contractors and/or staff members for poor behaviour – how do I do this?
- I have a health and safety concern.
- My address isn’t showing in your coverage area but I know I can get fibre
- Why doesn’t my address show up in the address search?
- Will Enable bring fibre to more areas than the current plan?