Fibre is more reliable than copper services. It is capable of providing a more consistent performance – including retaining high broadband speeds at peak times. Our fibre network is brand new infrastructure that will provide maximum uninterrupted performance.
Articles in this section
- Is surface mounting duct along my fence safe and is the network protected?
- What if I refuse to sign your End User Terms?
- Why do I have to sign End User Terms?
- Will there be disruption to my day-to-day business during installation?
- I don’t want my driveway cut. Can you bring the fibre onto my property from a different location?
- Why does fibre take so long to install?
- What does your ‘full reinstatement policy’ mean?
- Will it cost to get fibre broadband installed to our business?
- What is the cost of installing fibre broadband?
- What does the final Connect appointment involve?