No. Fibre broadband provides a far more consistent connection even with multiple devices connected in your home at the same time. This means you can watch, listen, play, post, work and chat all at the same time without any impact on your service.
Articles in this section
- Is surface mounting duct along my fence safe and is the network protected?
- What if I refuse to sign your End User Terms?
- Why do I have to sign End User Terms?
- Can I use the modem/router and other equipment I have now for my broadband or do I need to replace it?
- I don’t want my driveway cut. Can you bring the fibre onto my property from a different location?
- The fibre on the street isn’t in the most logical spot for connecting my home.
- Can I buy the internal cable so I can do the internals myself?
- Can I get my home installation done in the weekend?
- How is fibre connected from the street to my home?
- Why does fibre take so long to install?