Yes. We will need to arrange to complete the plan with the customer who has ordered a service – so this may take us a couple of weeks. Your tenant will need to arrange this with Enable.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to provide consent for fibre to be installed?
- Online consent forms are the easiest way to provide your consent
- What gives Enable the right to make decisions about a shared accessway or right of way that I own?
- I am a landlord. What happens if my tenants tell you they have consent, but they don’t?
- My landlord/neighbour refuses to sign consent. What are my options to get connected?
- My tenant has asked me for consent for a fibre install – what happens if I don’t want to sign it?
- I am a landlord - will Enable show me their plans before I provide consent?