Red Enable duct can be purchased from Humes.
Articles in this section
- What ducting do I need on my property?
- Can you install a pro-active lead-in in my subdivision?
- I need a letter from Enable confirming communications is available to my new subdivided property – to give to the Council. How do I get this?
- I am subdividing my existing property. How do I get a fibre connection to it?
- What do I need to do to prepare a new subdivision for fibre broadband?
- Where can I buy Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) pre-cabled micro-duct and other Enable recommended cabling products?
- Where can I buy red Enable duct?
- What is the recommended approach to pre-cabling a site with multiple buildings?
- What is the recommended approach to pre-cabling multi-dwelling buildings?
- What do I need to do to prepare a new commercial building for fibre broadband?