Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) pre-cabled micro-duct can be purchased from Ideal Electrical.
Articles in this section
- I need to book a Greenfields Trench backfill inspection
- I’m installing telecommunications services for a property. What do I need to know to ensure it meets Enable’s service lead-in requirements?
- What ducting do I need on my property?
- Can you install a pro-active lead-in in my subdivision?
- I need a letter from Enable confirming communications is available to my new subdivided property – to give to the Council. How do I get this?
- What do I need to do to prepare a new subdivision for fibre broadband?
- Where can I buy Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) pre-cabled micro-duct and other Enable recommended cabling products?
- Where can I buy red Enable duct?
- What is the recommended approach to pre-cabling a site with multiple buildings?
- What is the recommended approach to pre-cabling multi-dwelling buildings?