Your landline service is provided over Enable’s network by your internet service provider. You should discuss how your new fibre-based telephone service will work with your internet service provider.
Articles in this section
- Is surface mounting duct along my fence safe and is the network protected?
- What if I refuse to sign your End User Terms?
- Why do I have to sign End User Terms?
- Can I use the modem/router and other equipment I have now for my broadband or do I need to replace it?
- I don’t want my driveway cut. Can you bring the fibre onto my property from a different location?
- The fibre on the street isn’t in the most logical spot for connecting my home.
- Can I buy the internal cable so I can do the internals myself?
- Can I get my home installation done in the weekend?
- How is fibre connected from the street to my home?
- Why does fibre take so long to install?