Yes. Fibre broadband is substantially faster than your old copper broadband service, exactly how fast will depend on the plan you choose with your internet service or IT provider. With fibre you can enjoy more online business services such as cloud services, data networking and video conferencing. It may also increase the efficiency of your people and give them more flexibly in the way they work.
Articles in this section
- Is surface mounting duct along my fence safe and is the network protected?
- What if I refuse to sign your End User Terms?
- Why do I have to sign End User Terms?
- Will there be disruption to my day-to-day business during installation?
- I don’t want my driveway cut. Can you bring the fibre onto my property from a different location?
- Why does fibre take so long to install?
- What does your ‘full reinstatement policy’ mean?
- Will it cost to get fibre broadband installed to our business?
- What is the cost of installing fibre broadband?
- What does the final Connect appointment involve?