No. If you leave, for privacy and security reasons our technician will leave the premises and we will need to reschedule your appointment for when you are available.
Articles in this section
- My appointment has been rescheduled because someone in my household has recently returned from Auckland
- My appointment was cancelled because the technician said I'm sick
- Can I change the date you’re scheduled to do the build in my accessway so I can be home?
- Can I get my home installation done in the weekend?
- What does the final Connect appointment involve?
- How do I reschedule one of my appointments?
- Can I leave the key out for the technician to just come in so I can be at work during the visit?
- What if I can’t take time off work for you to do the installation?
- At what stages during the installation process do I need to be home?
- I have made an appointment online using ConnectMe but I have forgotten the day/time