No. If you leave, for privacy and security reasons our technician will leave the premises and we will need to reschedule your appointment for when you are available.
Articles in this section
- Is there a fibre outage on the network?
- Can you remove your fibre equipment from my property?
- Work has been done on my property against my consent. I want to make a complaint.
- What happens if there's an issue with any of the work Enable does on my property?
- A mess has been left at my house/on my street. Can you please come and clean up?
- No one has reinstated my street/driveway/lawn. When will this be done?
- The contractor has done internal damage to my home. Can you fix it?
- I’m not happy with my fibre installation. Can you fix it?
- I’m not happy with the workmanship. Can you fix it?
- I’m not happy with the reinstatement work done on my property. Can you fix it?