We will arrive at your home to complete the connection on a date agreed with you.
In an established suburb, this will involve completing the work as agreed by you during the planning visit. Any build works will have already been completed prior to this visit.
In a new subdivision, the installation will all be completed in one visit utilising the new service duct installed when your property was built.
The Connect appointment will involve:
- Completing a final check on what has been agreed in the plan.
- Asking you to sign Enable’s End User Terms – if this was not completed during the planning visit.
- Completing any cabling required inside your property and connecting this to the network already installed outside.
- Blowing fibre from the roadside cabinet all the way to the network equipment.
- Setting up the network equipment.
Please note: Enable will ensure your connection is up and running before leaving the property however we are not responsible for connecting your devices to your new fibre broadband connection.