There’s a good chance it will cost your business very little to switch to fibre broadband. It’s best to start by talking to your internet service or IT provider and they will work with us to confirm any installation costs.
Articles in this section
- Is surface mounting duct along my fence safe and is the network protected?
- What if I refuse to sign your End User Terms?
- Why do I have to sign End User Terms?
- Will there be disruption to my day-to-day business during installation?
- I don’t want my driveway cut. Can you bring the fibre onto my property from a different location?
- Why does fibre take so long to install?
- What does your ‘full reinstatement policy’ mean?
- Will it cost to get fibre broadband installed to our business?
- What is the cost of installing fibre broadband?
- What does the final Connect appointment involve?