Enable’s fence-line installation is very robust and your contractor should be able to remove it from an existing fence and attach it to the new fence without damaging the network.
Articles in this section
- Can you remove your fibre equipment from my property?
- Work has been done on my property against my consent. I want to make a complaint.
- What happens if there's an issue with any of the work Enable does on my property?
- A mess has been left at my house/on my street. Can you please come and clean up?
- No one has reinstated my street/driveway/lawn. When will this be done?
- The contractor has done internal damage to my home. Can you fix it?
- I’m not happy with my fibre installation. Can you fix it?
- I’m not happy with the workmanship. Can you fix it?
- I’m not happy with the reinstatement work done on my property. Can you fix it?
- If the fibre cable on the fence-line is damaged at any point, do I have to replace it?