Your landline service is provided over Enable’s network by your internet service provider. You should discuss how your new fibre-based telephone service will work with your internet service provider.
Articles in this section
- Is surface mounting duct along my fence safe and is the network protected?
- What if I refuse to sign your End User Terms?
- Why do I have to sign End User Terms?
- Will there be disruption to my day-to-day business during installation?
- I don’t want my driveway cut. Can you bring the fibre onto my property from a different location?
- Why does fibre take so long to install?
- What does your ‘full reinstatement policy’ mean?
- Will it cost to get fibre broadband installed to our business?
- What is the cost of installing fibre broadband?
- What does the final Connect appointment involve?