Your internet service or IT provider will work with Enable and you to ensure that there is very little impact on your business during the switch to fibre broadband. It usually involves a simple switch over of your IT services from your old connection to the new fibre broadband connection, once the installation is complete.
Articles in this section
- Is surface mounting duct along my fence safe and is the network protected?
- What if I refuse to sign your End User Terms?
- Why do I have to sign End User Terms?
- Will there be disruption to my day-to-day business during installation?
- I don’t want my driveway cut. Can you bring the fibre onto my property from a different location?
- Why does fibre take so long to install?
- What does your ‘full reinstatement policy’ mean?
- Will it cost to get fibre broadband installed to our business?
- What is the cost of installing fibre broadband?
- What does the final Connect appointment involve?