We visit each shared accessway and right of way to plan our work. Each job is then classed as category 1, 2, or 3 depending on the level of impact the work is likely to have on the shared accessway or right of way.
Articles in this section
- I’ve spoken to Enable and objected to their planned work in my shared accessway, and I’m still not happy with the outcome. What can I do?
- Can I have the category of work in my shared accessway or right of way changed?
- How does Enable decide what property access build category my shared accessway or right of way is?
- I’m not happy with the planned work in my shared accessway or right of way. What can I do?
- I have an easement for telecommunications services, so don’t need consent. Why won’t Enable use the existing easement?