Enable does not offer aerial connections as a method of connecting you to our network. We have a range of installation methods we use to deliver fibre from the street to you home or business. We'll try and use the method(s) that will have the least impact, and we'll work with you to address the method(s) as part of the installation plan process.
Articles in this section
- Can Enable use my overhead power line to bring fibre from the street to my house or business?
- Can I use any existing conduit/duct to bring fibre from the street to my house?
- How is fibre connected from the street to my home/business?
- Is surface mounting duct along my fence safe and is the network protected?
- I don’t want my driveway cut. Can you bring the fibre onto my property from a different location?
- The fibre on the street isn’t in the most logical spot for connecting my home.
- Where does the fibre enter my house?
- If you cut the driveway will you replace it?
- Will you disturb my driveway/paths/garden?
- Why won’t Enable use the existing conduit?