We have a dedicated consent team who work on your behalf to gain consent. Please submit a general enquiry with your contact details and we will be in touch within two business days to explain the process.
Articles in this section
- I rent my house. Can I get fibre?
- Why do I need to provide consent for fibre to be installed?
- I have an easement for telecommunications services, so don’t need consent. Why won’t Enable use the existing easement?
- I live down a shared accessway. Can I get fibre?
- I live in an apartment/office block/unit. Can I get fibre?
- I am a landlord. What happens if my tenants tell you they have consent, but they don’t?
- I need consent from my neighbour however it’s currently a vacant lot
- I live in a Housing New Zealand property. Can I get fibre?
- I live in a council owned house. Can I get fibre?
- My landlord/neighbour refuses to sign consent. What are my options to get connected?