We have a dedicated consent team who work on your behalf to gain consent. Please submit a general enquiry with your contact details and we will be in touch within two business days to explain the process.
Articles in this section
- I rent my house. Can I get fibre?
- Why do I need to provide consent for fibre to be installed?
- Can I change the date you’re scheduled to do the build in my accessway so I can be home?
- I’ve spoken to Enable and objected to their planned work in my shared accessway, and I’m still not happy with the outcome. What can I do?
- Can I have the category of work in my shared accessway or right of way changed?
- How does Enable decide what property access build category my shared accessway or right of way is?
- How can Enable do work on a property I own without my consent?
- Can I have a say in how you'll install fibre broadband in my shared accessway or right of way?
- I already have fibre installed in my shared accessway or right of way. Does this change affect me?
- How will I know if you’re going to install fibre in my shared accessway or right of way?