Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, and we will work with you to arrange a payment plan.
Articles in this section
- Rodents damaged my fibre
- My pet damaged my fibre
- I can’t afford to pay my fibre network repair bill
- I didn’t approve for you to repair my fibre connection
- I believe my fibre has been damaged as a result of poor workmanship
- I did not know about, or agree to, Enable’s End User Terms when I signed up for fibre broadband.
- I did not know that I would be charged for any damage to my fibre network or equipment.
- I received a bill for network damage, but I didn't cause it
- I’m not the homeowner of the property where network damage was done, why did you bill me?
- If the fibre cable on the fence-line is damaged at any point, do I have to replace it?