Planning the Fibre Route
Street to House
- Can Enable use my overhead power line to bring fibre from the street to my house or business?
- Can I use any existing conduit/duct to bring fibre from the street to my house?
- How is fibre connected from the street to my home/business?
- Is surface mounting duct along my fence safe and is the network protected?
- I don’t want my driveway cut. Can you bring the fibre onto my property from a different location?
Shared Access/Right of Way
- I’ve spoken to Enable and objected to their planned work in my shared accessway, and I’m still not happy with the outcome. What can I do?
- Can I have the category of work in my shared accessway or right of way changed?
- How does Enable decide what property access build category my shared accessway or right of way is?
- I’m not happy with the planned work in my shared accessway or right of way. What can I do?
- I have an easement for telecommunications services, so don’t need consent. Why won’t Enable use the existing easement?